Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018 – Open Call für OFF Program
Seoul Street Arts Festival is seeking OFF programs to enrich the festival in 2018
(Deadline: 20th april)
‘Seoul Street Arts Festival’ was formerly ‘Hi Seoul Festival’. Since 2003, the Festival, a representative street arts festival in Seoul, Korea, has implied the characters of the history, spaces and diversity of Seoul Metropolitan City. It is held in the first week of October every year during 4 days in the outdoor spaces such as squares and streets in downtown of Seoul. The festival is focusing on the street arts as its main program since 2012.
Now the festival is looking for its OFF programs, street theater, dance, circus, puppets, installation and various types of contemporary arts which can be performed under the outdoor conditions. All the companies and artists who are interested in the festival can apply.
*Check out the 2017 official aftermovie of the festival on YOUTUBE
Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018
– Date : 4th – 7th October 2018
– Location : Downtown area of Seoul, Korea
How to apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all required documents.
1. Application Form(Download at the festival web page)
2. Photos of the program (3~5)
3. Full video (url) or Script of the program
4. Technical Rider
Applications due by 20 April 2018(Friday), 24:00 (KST)
*Korean Standard Time : https://www.timeanddate.com/
Festival shall provide
– Total Performance fee 3,000 USD Maximum (net of tax)
– Accommodation and Perdiem (Perdiem will be 30,000 KRW per person a day.)
– Pick-up service to/from the airport
– Technical support and PR(festival leaflet and program book, website and SNS)
– Visa support
* Airfare shall NOT be provided.
* Performance fee could be negotiated according to the number of shows.
Result will be announced on the festival website (Scheduled 1st week of May)
* For more information and downloading the application,
* If the link does NOT woriking, please visit the festival web site directly (communitiy > notice)